Heating Systems for Every Home
When you are ready to upgrade your heating system to something that better suits the needs of you and your family, our team at Glenn I. Jones Home Services can provide you with access to name-brand products and highly specialized HVAC installations. Today, your system can be completely customized to fit your heating needs. Plus, an updated HVAC system can help you save on utility bills, as many modern systems are designed for maximum energy efficiency.
By installing a more efficient heating system, you can:
Maintain better temperature control in your home or business
More evenly distribute the heat
Improve your indoor air quality
Reduce your utility bills
Experienced & Certified Technicians
For 50 years, we have provided Lake City and Columbia County with high-quality heating and cooling services. We pride ourselves in our ability to work quickly. We remove your old unit and replace it with the new one in a timely manner so you can improve the comfort of your environment.
Are you interested in receiving an in-home estimate at no charge? Give us a call at (386) 752-5389 so we can help you get started!
Signs It’s Time to Install a New Heater
Keeping an eye out for heater malfunctions can help you and your family members stay safe and warm all winter long. The following signs may indicate that you’re better off replacing your heater.
- High Heating Bills: If you notice a sudden spike in your heating bill, it means some sort of malfunction is compromising your heater’s efficiency. You’ll find that modern units are much more efficient than units made just 10 years ago.
- Insufficient Heating: If you and your family members are cold, your heater clearly isn’t doing its job. An expert from Glenn I. Jones Home Services can help you choose a new unit that’s better suited to your space.
- Considerable Repairs: If your heater fails after 10 years of faithful service, it’s probably not worth repairing. If the cost to repair your heater is more than half the cost of a whole new unit, you’re best off buying a new system.
Benefits of Hiring an Installation Professional
Most homeowners glean a sense of pride from undertaking challenging tasks themselves. However, heater installation should always be left to the professionals. Here are a few reasons why:
- Maximize Efficiency: Installation day is the most crucial day in your system’s entire lifespan. Only a seasoned professional can ensure that your system operates as efficiently as possible from day one.
- Ensure Proper Function: An improperly installed heater can be ineffective and even dangerous. An HVAC expert can check and double check all systems to ensure that your system functions safely.
- Prevent Injury: Between hauling a heavy furnace and hooking it up to your gas line, there are number of ways you can get hurt while installing a heater. Instead of exposing yourself to the risks associated with installation, let an experienced professional do the heavy lifting.